It's so hard to see in the pictures, but the pine cones shimmer! I put Gold Wink of Stella on them, and they are so gorgeous in person. I have to say, I think this is my favorite Christmas card that I've made this year.
- Cherry Cobbler: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Crumb Cake: 4" x 5-1/4" (embossed base layer)
- Very Vanilla: 3" x 3-3/4" (window)
- Whisper White: 2-1/2" x 3" (snow scene)
- Whisper White: 3-1/2" x 1-1/4" (greeting banner)
- Always Artichoke: 7-1/4" x 2-1/4" (pine branches)
- Cherry Cobbler: 2-1/2" x 1-1/2" (berry branches)
- Very Vanilla 4" x 1-3/4" (stamped pine cones)
- Early Espresso: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" (pine cone overlays)
- Gold Glimmer Paper: 1-3/4" x 1" (bow)
- Fold the Cherry Cobbler card base piece in half.
- Emboss the Crumb Cake base layer with the Holly Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF). Sponge the embossed images with Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad and a Sponge Dauber. Sponge some of the embossed images again, but this time use the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad and a Sponge Dauber. Attach the layer to the front of the card base.
- Die-cut a window from the Very Vanilla window piece using the window die from the Hearth & Home Framelits Dies.
- Put ink from the Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad onto a Sponge Brayer, and run the brayer over the de-bossed side of the Softy Falling TIEF (side without the bumps). Re-ink brayer as needed. Make sure to ink up at least a 3" x 3-1/2" section of the embossing folder. Lay the Whisper White snow scene piece over the inked area, close the folder, and run it through the Big Shot. With the inked side facing up, attach the piece to the back of the window using SNAIL Adhesive, covering up the window openings. Tip: I put the SNAIL Adhesive on the back of the window.
- Attach the window near the top of the card, centering it left and right using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp the "Christmas Joy" banner stamp from the Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set onto the Whisper White greeting banner piece using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the banner out with the curvy, single banner die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits. Attach the banner to the top of the window using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp the largest, triangle-design pine cone stamp from the Christmas Pines Stamp Set onto the Very Vanilla stamped pine cones piece three times using the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad. Then, stamp the largest, diamond-design pine cone stamp on top of each of them using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut each pine cone using the largest pine cone Framelit die from the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.
- Die-cut three pine cones from the Early Espresso piece using the diamond-design detail pine cone die. Attach each detailed die-cut to the top of the stamped pine cones using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Brush the Gold Wink Of Stella Glitter Pen all over the pine cones until they're covered. Let dry. Tip: Shake the glitter pen before using. Also, store the glitter pen with the brush end pointing up.
- Die-cut the medium-sized pine branch die from the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies four times from the Always Artichoke piece. Die-cut the smallest pine branch die two times from the same piece. Tip: Use the Precision Base Plate when die-cutting, and use the Die Brush to help get the cardstock out of the die. When running them through the Big Shot, use the following sandwich (beginning from the bottom) - Big Shot Platform with the thin dies adapter, Precision Base Plate, cardstock, die, and Standard Cutting Pad.
- Die-cut two berry branches out of the Cherry Cobbler berry branches piece using the berry branches die. Use the Precision Base Plate with this, too.
- Die-cut a bow out of the Gold Glimmer piece using the smallest bow die.
- Attach the pine branches to the bottom of the window by putting glue from the Fine-Tip Glue Pen onto the back of the top third of the branches. The four larger pine branches are on the bottom (two each side), and the smaller pine branches are on the top (one on each side).
- Attach the berry branches to the outer part of the pine branches (one on each side) using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. See the pictures for placement.
- Attach the three pine cones to the center of the pine branch swag using SNAIL Adhesive. Cover the back of the pine cones completely with the adhesive. See the pictures for placement.
- Attach the gold bow to the top of the pine cones using Mini Glue Dots. Attach three of the largest Cherry Cobbler circle enamel shapes from the Regals Enamel Shapes to the center of the bow.
I also decorated the inside. I embossed the top, right corner of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with the Pine Bough TIEF. Then, I stamped the "The light the shepherds..." stamp and the "Merry Christmas" stamp from the Star of Light Stamp Set below the embossed pine branches using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad.