• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Making Spirits Bright Christmas Card


I hate to have to tell you all this, but I won't be able to do any videos for a little while. My camera is having problems, so I won't be able to do them until I get it replaced. I really hate that this has happened, because I won't be able to do any more Projects of Christmas videos. 😢I will try and share a few cards this week, and I'll include written instructions as usual, though. I'll share today's Christmas card, and one more, and then do non-Christmas cards with new Occasions Catalog sets!

I'll be getting a smartphone soon, and I'll start doing my videos with it. Yes, I don't own a smartphone...just a regular cell phone! 😲 I know I'm not the only one, but I'm one of a very few, I'm sure! 😉 I should have it by the end of the year, and I'll start doing videos on a regular basis in 2017!

Today's card was made a few weeks ago, and just realized that I never posted it. It's a super quick card to make, and it uses non-traditional Christmas colors. It's so shimmery and bright in person!


Dimensions:
  • Sweet Sugarplum:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Whisper White:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP):  4" x 2"
  • Sweet Sugarplum:  3" x 3" (scallop circle)
  • Whisper White:  2-3/4" x 2-3/4" (greeting circle)
  • 3/8" Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack:  6" (Sweet Sugarplum ribbon)
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Sweet Sugarplum card base piece in half.
  2. Stamp the bottom two-thirds of the Whisper White base layer multiple times with the snowflake stamp from the Tin of Tags Stamp Set using the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad. Make sure to leave some space in-between them. Clean the stamp, and stamp the snowflake again using the Smoky Slake Classic Stampin' Pad. Make sure to stamp the gray snowflakes in-between the Sweet Sugarplum ones. They will overlap.
  3. Attach the snowflake-like dry embossed paper from the Fancy Frost Specialty DSP piece onto the top of the Whisper White base layer. Wrap the ribbon around the bottom of the DSP piece. Half of the ribbon should be over the DSP, and the other half over the stamped layer. Attach the ribbon ends to the back of the base layer using SNAIL Adhesive. Then, attach the whole thing to the front of the card base.
  4. Die-cut a circle from the smaller Whisper White piece using the second largest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (available again in January).
  5. Ink the snowflake stamp with Sweet Sugarplum ink, stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp it onto the center of the circle (stamping off technique). Stamp the "Making Spirits Bright" stamp over the snowflake using the Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Pad.
  6. Die-cut a scallop circle from the smaller Sweet Sugarplum piece using the third largest scallop circle die from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. Attach the greeting circle to the scallop circle, and then attach it to the right side of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. It should be placed over the ribbon (see picture).
  7. Get one of each color sequin from the Fancy Frost Sequins. Attach them to the card using Mini Glue Dots (see pictures for placement).