This week's Short & Sweet Saturday card features the stamp set, Fresh Fruit. Yes, I know there's no fruit on this card. There are two cute flower stamps in the set, and I used both of them. Actually there are actually four flower stamps. Two are outline stamps and the other two are solid stamps that coordinate with the outline stamps.
All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the large, solid flower stamp from the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set onto the top, left corner of a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the large, outline flower stamp on top of the flower using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Stamp the largest, circle stamp onto the center of the flower using the same Memento Pad.
- Stamp the small, semi-solid flower stamp on each side of the Daffodil Delight flower using the Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the small, outline flower stamp on top of each of these flowers with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Stamp the smallest, circle stamp onto the center of each flower using the Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the swirly leaf stamp around the flowers using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad (see pictures for placement).
- Stamp the "Love You More" stamp onto the right side of the piece using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. It should be around 1-1/4" from the bottom.
- Wrap a 6" piece of Watermelon Wonder 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon around the bottom of the piece, and attach the ribbon ends onto the back of the piece. Tie another 6" piece of the ribbon onto the left side of the attached ribbon, tying it into a single knot.
- Attach the stamped piece to a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Then, attach it all to the center of the Daffodil Delight card base.
July Online Order Thank You Gift
Everyone that places an Online Order at My Online Store in July will receive my Swirly Bird Flower Garden Card (pictured below), along with step-by-step instructions on how to make it! The inside of the card will be blank, so you can either give this card away, or keep it for yourself. You can see the supplies list for this card, HERE.