Here is another card that will be made at my Holiday Catalog Stamp Camp today. This is the first card I've made with the Basket of Wishes Stamp Set. The images in this set are so beautiful! Also, the designer paper I used is one intended for Christmas...Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack. I love it when an item can be used for projects other than what it was intended for! I also used one of the Mini Pinecones. I love these pinecones. The antiqued copper color is perfect!
- Delightful Dijon: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Soft Suede: 4" x 5-1/4" (embossed layer)
- Warmth & Cheer DSP: 4" x 1-1/2" (plaid layer)
- Delightful Dijon: 3" x 3-3/4" (scallop oval)
- Crumb Cake: 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" (stamped oval)
- 3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack (Delightful Dijon) - 6"
- Linen Thread: 9"
- The embossing on the Soft Suede layer was made with the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- The basket and flowers were stamped with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad, and the greeting was stamped with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad.
- The basket and flowers were watercolored with a Blender Pen and the following Classic Stampin' Pads - Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, & Soft Suede.
- The largest scallop oval die and the 2nd largest regular oval die were used from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- The pinecone was threaded onto the Linen Thread, and then the thread was tied onto the ribbon.
- The scallop oval was attached to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.