I wanted to get this posted earlier today, but I've caught a "wonderful" sinus bug! 😞 My hubby caught it from someone at church, and now it's my turn. I sure hope no one else in this house gets it! It's no fun at all!
The medicine has helped a little bit, so I wanted to get this posted before it wears off. This card is going to be one of the cards made at my upcoming Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp later this month. I used the beautiful new Sale-A-Bration Avant Garden Stamp Set and the 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack. You can get one of these items free with a $50 order* beginning on January 4. If you want both, you can get them with a $100 order* (or two $50 orders*). I also used the new Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP), and the greeting was die-cut with a die from the new Stylish Stems Framelits Dies. These two items will be available to purchase on January 4, as well.
*before shipping & tax
- Sweet Sugarplum: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Whisper White: 4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
- Succulent Garden DSP: 4" x 2" (bottom layer)
- Whisper White: 2-1/4" x 1-1/2" (greeting piece)
- 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack: 5" and 4" (Gold)
- Draw a light line across the Whisper White base layer 2" above the bottom edge using a pencil. This will mark where the top of the DSP will be.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves above the pencil line.
- The first three flowers are stamped with the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad.
- The three brown flowers are stamped with the Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad, but you need to stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper first, and then onto the card (stamp off technique).
- The flower centers are stamped with the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad.
- The single leaves are stamped with the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad and the branches are stamped with the Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad.
- The DSP was attached to the bottom of the stamped piece once all of stamping is finished.
- The 5" piece of ribbon was wrapped around the base layer (above the DSP), and the ribbon ends were attached to the back of the base layer using SNAIL Adhesive. The 4" piece was tied onto the right side of the attached ribbon, using a single knot. Then the whole thing was attached to the card base.
- The greeting was stamped onto the small Whisper White piece using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the piece out using the largest label Framelit die. Attach it to the card, below the knotted ribbon, using Stampin' Dimensionals.