Happy Monday, everybody! I have a card for you today! I finally got to use the wonderful stamp set, Beautiful You from the Occasions Catalog. The images in this set are wonderful, and I love the font used for the greetings in the set, too. I also used the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Lace Doilies from the Occasions Catalog. This card is going to be made at my upcoming Occasions Catalog Stamp Camp.
I also used the Stitched Shapes Framelits, and YES, these dies are available to purchase again! You can purchase them by CLICKING HERE.
- Sahara Sand: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Blushing Bride: 4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
- Sahara Sand: 3-1/8" x 4-3/8" (DSP mat)
- Falling in Love DSP: 3" x 4-1/4"
- Sahara Sand: 4" x 1-3/4" (greeting mat)
- Bushing Bride: 4" x 1-5/8" (greeting layer)
- Shimmery White: 2-1/4" x 3-1/4" (oval layer)
- Very Vanilla Lace Trim: 6"
- Lace Doilies: 1/2 a doily
- I stamped the image with the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad.
- I watercolored the image with a Blender Pen and the Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad.
- The image was die-cut with the second largest oval die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- I stamped the greeting using the Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad. I wrapped the lace trim around the greeting piece after attaching it to the Sahara Sand mat, and I attached the lace trim ends to the back of the mat.
- I put SNAIL Adhesive across the bottom of the back side of the greeting mat, and then attached the 1/2 doily to it. Then, I attached it all to the card.
- The oval was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.