Happy Friday, everyone! I have another card that will be made at my Occasions Catalog Stamp Camp to share with you. This card would make a great wedding card! I used the beautiful So In Love Bundle to make this card. The bundle includes the So In Love Stamp Set and the So Detailed Thinlits Dies. If these two items are purchased together as a bundle, you'll save 10%!
- Dapper Denim: 5-1/2" x 6-1/4" (card base)
- Soft Suede: 5-1/2" x 2" (embossed layer)
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/2" x 3" (floral die-cut)
- Dapper Denim: 3-3/4" x 2-3/4" (scallop oval)
- Very Vanilla: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" (greeting oval)
- Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin Ribbon: 7" and 3"
- With a 6-1/4" side along the top of the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score the card base piece at 5-1/2". Then, fold the piece along the scored line to form the card base.
- The Soft Suede piece is embossed with the Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- The 7" piece of ribbon was attached across the bottom of the embossed layer, with the ribbon ends attached to the back of it with SNAIL Adhesive. Then, the embossed layer was attached to the small side of the card base.
- The sandwich that should be used to die-cut the floral die-cut is as follows: (starting from the bottom) Big Shot Platform, Precision Base Plate, cardstock, die, and Standard Cutting Pad. The Die Brush was used to get all of the little pieces out.
- The "congratulations" stamp from the So In Love Stamp Set was stamped with the Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad, and the vine stamp was stamped with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad.
- The greeting oval was die-cut with the #5 oval die (begin counting with the smallest oval die being #1), and the scallop oval was die-cut with the largest scallop oval die. Both dies come from the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- After the greeting oval was attached to the scallop oval, the whole thing was attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Stampin' Dimentionals were only put on the top half of the scallop oval.
- The 3" piece of ribbon was folded in half, and attached to the bottom, center of the greeting oval with a Mini Glue Dot. Then, the Falling in Love Embellishment was attached to the fold in the ribbon with two Mini Glue Dots.