- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Tip Top Taupe Cardstock: 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" (base layer)
- Succulent Garden DSP: 4-1/4" x 2" (floral layer)
- Succulent Garden DSP: 5" x 1-1/2" (gingham layer)
- Mint Macaron: 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" (circle layer)
- Whisper White: 3-1/2" x 2-3/4" (dragonfly)
- Whisper White: 3" x 1-1/4" (greeting)
- The bokeh-like stamp from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set was stamped a few times before re-inking again. It was stamped with the Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad. The layer was then attached to the center of the card base.
- The floral DSP layer was attached across the bottom of the card. Then, the gingham layer was attached at an angle, and the ends of the DSP that hung over the sides of the card were cut off.
- The Mint Macaron piece was die-cut with the second largest circle die in the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. It was then stamped with the splatter stamp from the Touches of Texture Stamp Set using the Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad. Then, it was attached to the right end of the gingham layer.
- The dragonfly wings stamp from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set was inked up with the Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad. Then, the inside ends of the wings were inked up with the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad and a sponge dauber.
- After stamping the wings onto the Whisper White dragonfly piece, the full dragonfly stamp was stamped over it using the Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad. Then it was die-cut with the dragonfly framelit die in the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies.
- Wrap the Silver Metallic Thread around four fingers six times, and then cut. The thread was slipped off the fingers, and the center of the thread loop was twisted to form a loop on each end. The thread was laid across the back of the dragonfly at an angle.It was attached by putting a Stampin' Dimensional over the twisted part of the thread. A Stampin' Dimensional was put onto the back of each set of wings, and then attached to the circle.
- The greeting was die-cut with the top of the largest square die in the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Only the sides and top edge of the piece will be die-cut. Then, line the bottom edge of the piece with the bottom edge of the die. Run it through the Big Shot to get the stitched look across the bottom side. The greeting was stamped with the Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad.