Here's another card that will be made at my upcoming Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp next week. It features the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, So Very Much. You can get this stamp set FREE when you place at least a $50 order (before shipping & tax)! If you don't know about Sale-A-Bration, CLICK HERE to find out all about it!
It's a super quick, and easy card to make. If you need to make a lot of thank you cards, this is it!
- Pool Party: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Peekaboo Peach - 4" x 5-1/4" (embossed base layer)
- Soft Suede: 4" x 3-1/2" (main greeting mat)
- Very Vanilla: 4" x 3-1/4" (main greeting)
- Pool Party: Scraps (mini greeting)
- Lace Doilies: 1/2 doily
- Fold the Pool Party card base piece in half. Emboss the Peekaboo Peach base layer using the Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach it to the card base.
- Stamp the "Thank You" stamp from the So Very Much onto the center of the Very Vanilla piece using the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the "for you kindness" stamp onto the scrap piece of Pool Party Cardstock using the Soft Suede ink pad. Punch the greeting out with the Classic Label Punch, making sure the words are on the right side of the punch opening. Attach it to the bottom, right corner of the Very Vanilla piece. Attach a silver, large, circle enamel shape from the Metallic Enamel Shapes to the left side of the label.
- Attach the Very Vanilla piece to the Soft Suede piece. Turn over, and put SNAIL Adhesive across the bottom of the Soft Suede layer. Cut a Lace Doily in half, and attach the long, straight side of it to the adhesive on the back of the Soft Suede layer. Turn back over, and attach the whole thing to the top part of the card.