• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Cool Treats CPC68 Sketch Card


I love the color combo in the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)! The colors are so bright and cheerful! Those popsicles just scream summer, don't they? The popsicles are glittery in real life, because I brushed the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush onto each one. It's hard to tell in the picture above, but the close-up picture below shows it a little better.

I used this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #68 (CPC68) to make this card. If you play along, you could win a FREE month subscription to Craft Project Central! Find out how you could win by going to the sketch's post.


Dimensions:
  • Peekaboo Peach:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Tasty Treats Specialty DSP:  4" x 5" (popsicle paper)
  • Crumb Cake:  3" x 3-1/2" (main image mat)
  • Tasty Treats Specialty DSP:  2-1/2" x 3" (Pear Pizzazz polka dot paper)
  • Whisper White:  3" x 2-1/2" (popsicles)
  • Whisper White:  3" x 3/8" (greeting)
  • Peekaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon:  4"
  • Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine:  (3) 6"
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Peekaboo Peach card base in half. Tear off about a 1/4" strip from the bottom, 4" side of the popsicle paper from the Tasty Treats DSP. Attach it to the card base (see pictures).
  2. Attach the Pear Pizzazz polka dot paper to the center of the Crumb Cake piece. Wrap the Peekaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon around the top part of the DSP/Cardstock, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Crumb Cake mat using SNAIL Adhesive. Attach it to the card.
  3. Stamp the skinny popsicle stamp from the Cool Treats Stamp Set onto the Whisper White popsicle piece three times - one in each of the following colors:  Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, and Pool Party. Stamp the narrow, popsicle stick stamp onto the bottom of each popsicle, using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.
  4. Die-cut the popsicles out with the skinny popsicle die from the Frozen Treats Framelits Dies.
  5. Brush the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush all over the popsicles (not onto the sticks).
  6. Tie each Whisper White Baker's Twine piece onto the top of the popsicle sticks into a bow.
  7. Attach the popsicles onto the card using Stampin' Dimensionals (see pictures for placement).
  8. Stamp the "I hope your day..." stamp onto the Whisper White greeting piece using the Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach it underneath the Crumb Cake mat.