I finally got to play with my Special Reason Bundle! I've been dying to use it! The bundle includes the Special Reason Stamp Set and the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies. When you purchase them as a bundle, you save 10%!
- Watermelon Wonder: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Early Espresso: 4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
- Very Vanilla: 3-3/4" x 5" (embossed layer)
- Very Vanilla: 7-1/2" x 1-3/4" (flowers and leaves)
- Watermelon Wonder: 2-1/2" x 2" (greeting mat)
- Very Vanilla: 2" x 1-1/2" (greeting)
- Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Ruched Ribbon: 6"
- Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim: 6"
- Fold the Watermelon Wonder card base in half. Attach the Early Espresso base layer to the front of the card.
- Place the large detailed flower die from the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies onto the top, right corner of the large Very Vanilla piece. Then, place the small detailed flower die below the first die, and over to the left. Run it through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine using the following sandwich: (starting from the bottom) Big Shot Platform with the thin die adapter, Precision Base Plate, cardstock, dies, and Standard Cutting Pad. Once the die-cutting is done, emboss the piece by running it through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Ink the largest flower stamp from the Special Reason Stamp Set with the Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad. Remove the ink from the flower center with a Blender Pen. Put Daffodil Delight ink onto the flower center using a Sponge Dauber. Then, sponge Flirty Flamingo ink around the flower center with a Sponge Dauber to make the center of the petals a little darker. Then, stamp it onto the Very Vanilla piece (flowers and leaves piece). Ink the smallest flower stamp with the Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad. Remove the ink from the flower center with a Blender Pen, and put Daffodil Delight ink onto the flower center with the Sponge Dauber. Stamp it onto the same piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Die-cut both flowers out with their coordinating dies. Turn the embossed piece over, and put glue from the Fine-Tip Glue Pen around the perimeter of the largest flower opening and around the flower's center. Turn the piece back over, and attach the largest, stamped flower die-cut to the underside of this flower opening, lining up the flower die-cut with the flower opening. Attach the smallest flower the same way to the smallest flower opening.
- Ink the smallest flower stamp with the Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad. Remove the ink from the flower center with the Blender Pen, and add Daffodil Delight ink to it with the Sponge Dauber. Stamp it onto the same Very Vanilla piece. Repeat this step again to stamp a second flower.
- Stamp the largest leaf stamp onto the same Very Vanilla piece two times using the Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Die-cut the flowers and leaves out with their coordinating dies. One of the flowers and the leaves are attached to the card with SNAIL Adhesive. The last flower is attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. See pictures for placement.
- Wrap the Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim around the bottom of the embossed piece, and attach the trim ends to the back of the embossed piece. Wrap the Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Ruched Ribbon around the top of the lace trim, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the embossed piece as well. Attach the embossed piece to the center of the Early Espresso layer on the card base.
- Die-cut the largest label die from the Flirty Flamingo greeting mat piece. Stamp the greeting stamp onto the Very Vanilla greeting piece using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the greeting out the the smallest label die. Attach the greeting label to the Flirty Flamingo mat piece, and then attach it over the right side of the ribbon using Stampin' Dimensionals.