• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Glittery Easter Egg Basket Card


Happy Monday, everybody! Here's a super cute, and glittery Easter card that will be made at my Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp next week. I have to say that I'm in LOVE with the new Sale-A-Bration glittery paper, 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack. The colors that are in the pack are Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, & Sweet Sugarplum. I can't believe how brilliant and beautiful these papers are! I used the glimmer paper on the eggs and the bow on the basket. The pictures don't do this glimmer paper justice!


Dimensions:
  • Bermuda Bay:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Whisper White:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Sweet Sugarplum:  2-1/4" x 5" (DSP mat)
  • Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP):  2" x 4-3/4"
  • Mint Macaron:  3" x 4" (scallop oval)
  • Whisper White:  2-3/4" x 3-3/4" (oval)
  • Soft Suede:  4-1/2" x 2" (basket)
  • Chocolate Chip:  1-1/4" x 1-3/4" (chocolate bunny)
  • Cucumber Crush:  2-3/4" x 1-3/4" (grass)
  • Mint Macaron:  scraps (greeting label)
  • All 3 Glimmer Papers:  scraps (eggs and bow)
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Bermuda Bay card base piece in half.
  2. Attach the DSP piece to the center of the Sweet Sugarplum DSP mat piece, and attach it to the left side of the Whisper White base layer piece. Attach the whole thing to the card base.
  3. Die-cut the Whisper White oval piece with the largest, oval die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
  4. Die-cut each detailed egg die from the Basket Builder Framelits Dies from each color of glimmer paper from the 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack (one egg from each color). Die-cut the bow die from a scrap piece of the Sweet Sugarplum glimmer paper.
  5. Stamp the basket base stamp and the handle stamp from the Basket Bunch Stamp Set onto the Soft Suede basket piece using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the basket base and the handle out with their coordinating dies.
  6. Put a Mini Glue Dot onto the bottom, front of each egg. Attach them to the back of the basket base, making sure that the top two-thirds of the eggs show from the front of the basket base. Attach the handle to the back of the basket base, using a Mini Glue Dot on each end of the handle. Attach the egg basket to the top of the oval using SNAIL Adhesive.
  7. Die-cut the Cucumber Crush grass piece with the grass die. Put Snail Adhesive across the bottom, base section of the grass die-cut, and attach it to the bottom of the Whisper White oval. Trim the ends of the grass that are hanging over the oval off with Paper Snips.
  8. Die-cut the Mint Macaron scallop oval piece with the largest, scallop oval die from the Layering Ovals Framelits. Attach the Whisper White oval to the center of it.
  9. Stamp the chocolate bunny stamp onto the Chocolate Chip piece using the Early Espresso ink pad. Die-cut the bunny out with its coordinating die. Then, attach it to the right side of the grass.
  10. Stamp the greeting stamp onto the scrap piece of Mint Macaron cardstock using the Early Espresso ink pad. Punch the greeting out with the Classic Label Punch. Attach the label to the left of the chocolate bunny using SNAIL Adhesive.
I'm not sure why 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack is showing a price. The only way you can get this glimmer paper is to place a $50 order (before shipping & tax), and choose it as your FREE Sale-A-Bration product. You need to also place your order by March 31!