• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Reverse Words

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Here's today's Short & Sweet Saturday card. If you're needing a super quick birthday card, this is it! I used one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets that became available last Tuesday, and it's called Reverse Words. It has two stamps in the set, and they're both brushstroke-type words. The one I used, "hooray", and one that says "cheers".


Dimensions:
  • Pacific Point:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Tangerine Tango:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Whisper White:  3-7/8" x 2-1/2" (greeting layer)
  • Party Animal Designer Series Paper (DSP):  3-7/8" x 2-5/8" (birthday candle paper)
  • Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon:  6" and 9"
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Pacific Point card base piece in half.
  2. Stamp the "hooray" stamp from the Reverse Words Stamp Set onto the center of the Whisper White greeting layer piece using the Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach the piece to the bottom of the Tangerine Tango base layer, making sure to have the same width of Tangerine Tango on the sides and bottom of the greeting layer.
  3. Attach the DSP piece to the top of the Tangerine Tango base layer piece, making sure to have the same width of Tangerine Tango on the sides and top of the DSP layer. If the DSP and greeting layer don't meet perfectly in the middle, that's okay. The ribbon will cover if up.
  4. Wrap the 6" piece if Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon around the piece where the DSP and greeting layer meet, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Tangerine Tango base layer using SNAIL Adhesive. Tie the 9" piece of the same ribbon onto the left side of the attached ribbon using a bow. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle. Attach the whole thing to the center of the Pacific Point card base.
  5. Attach three Pacific Point stars from the Brights Enamel Shapes onto the greeting layer (see pictures for placement).
I'm not sure why both forms of the Reverse Words Stamp Set (clear & wood) are showing prices. The only way you can get this stamp set (clear or wood) is to place a $50 order (before shipping & tax), and choose it as your FREE Sale-A-Bration product. You need to also place your order by March 31!