• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Designer Tee Meets Custom Tee


Happy Saturday, everybody! It's time for another Short & Sweet Saturday card. This is the first card I've made with these "Tee" sets. I used the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Designer Tee Stamp Set and the Custom Tee Bundle to make this card. The Custom Tee Bundle includes the Custom Tee Stamp Set and T-Shirt Builder Framelits Dies from the Occasions Catalog. When purchasing these two items as a bundle, you'll save 10%!

If you like the "Don't Quit Your Day Dream" image on the t-shirt, you'll definitely want the Designer Tee Stamp Set, too. The only way you can get it is by placing at least a $50 order (before shipping & tax), and choosing this stamp set as your free SAB item. If you order the Custom Tee Bundle, you'll only need to add $4.25 to your order to get the Designer Tee SAB set free! Add some adhesive to the order, and you're ready to go! You'll need to hurry, though! SAB ends March 31st!


Dimensions:
  • Early Espresso:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Peekaboo Peach:  4" x 5-1/4" (embossed layer)
  • Early Espresso:  4" x 1-1/4" (DSP mat)
  • Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack:  4" x 1" (multi-color diamond paper)
  • So Saffron:  2-1/2" x 3" (t-shirt)
  • Lace Doilies:  1/2 doily
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Early Espresso card base piece in half.
  2. Emboss the Peekaboo Peach piece by running it through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with the Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
  3. Attach the DSP piece across the center of the Early Espresso DSP mat piece. Put SNAIL Adhesive across the long, bottom edge of the back of the Early Espresso layer. Attach the top part of the Lace Doily half to the adhesive, centering it between each end of the Early Espresso/DSP strip. Attach this strip across the bottom of the embossed layer, lining the bottom of the lace doily just above the bottom edge of the embossed layer.
  4. Stamp the "Don't Quite Your Daydream" stamp from the Designer Tee Stamp Set onto the center part of the So Saffron piece using the Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the smaller, feminine t-shirt stamp from the Custom Tee Stamp Set around the greeting using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the feather-like border stamp from the Custom Tee Stamp Set across the bottom of the t-shirt using the Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad.
  5. Die-cut the t-shirt out with the smallest t-shirt die from the T-Shirt Builder Framelits Dies. Attach the t-shirt to the top, left side of the DSP strip using Stampin' Dimensionals.