It's time for another Short & Sweet Saturday card! If you're needing to make a quick and easy masculine card, you might want to make this one. There's plenty of space to put any greeting you want on the card, too! This would make a great birthday card, sympathy card...any type of card. The stamp set I used is the High Tide Stamp Set, and it's in the 2017 Occasions Catalog. This set is definitely a keeper!
- Crumb Cake: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Early Espresso: 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" (base layer)
- Dapper Denim: 3-5/8" x 4-7/8" (embossed layer)
- Whisper White: 3-5/8" x 4-1/8" (stamped layer)
- Fold the Crumb Cake card base piece in half.
- Emboss the Dapper Denim piece by running it through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine using the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Use the following sandwich (beginning from the bottom) - Big Shot Platform (without thin die adapter), Standard Cutting Pad, embossing folder with cardstock inside, and Standard Cutting Pad. Run it through the Big Shot with the folded side of the embossing folder going in first.
- Attach the Dapper Denim embossed piece to the center of the Early Espresso base layer. Then, attach it to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the beach stamp from the High Tide Stamp Set across the bottom of the Whisper White piece using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the striped lighthouse stamp, making sure to line the bottom of the lighthouse within the opening in the sand, using the Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the detail lighthouse stamp on top of the first lighthouse image using the Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Pad.
- Put the edge of a Post It Note along the left edge of the lighthouse. Stamp the ocean waves stamp on the left side of the lighthouse using the Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad. Put the edge of the Post-It Note along the right edge of the lighthouse, and stamp the ocean waves stamp onto the right side of the lighthouse using the same ink. Put the edge of the Post-It Note along the right, angled edge of the sand, and stamp the ocean waves stamp again with the same ink.
- Stamp the birds stamp onto the upper left of the piece using the Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Pad. Stamp the greeting onto the right side, above the ocean, using the same ink pad.