Here's another card that will be made at my Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp later this week. It features the beautiful host set from the 2017 Occasions Catalog called Thankful Life. What I love about this stamp set is that there are three different stamps for the flower bouquet, so it's easy to get the different colors. I love it! If you want this stamp set, you need to either host a workshop (in-home, catalog, or Facebook workshops) or place at least an $150 order (before shipping & tax). When you do, you get Stampin' Rewards and can use them towards getting this stamp set. It's only available until May 31, so you'll need to hurry!
I also used the 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, which is a Sale-A-Bration item. You can get it by placing at least a $50 order (before shipping & tax), and then pick it as your FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31!
- Sweet Sugarplum: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Sahara Sand: 4" x 5-1/4" (embossed layer)
- Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4" x 1-1/2" (Mint Macaron asterisk-type paper)
- Island Indigo: 3-1/4" x 4-1/8" (main image mat)
- Whisper White: 3-1/8" x 4" (main image layer)
- 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack: 6" (silver ribbon)
- Fold the Sweet Sugarplum card base piece in half.
- Run the Sahara Sand piece through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with the Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Use the following sandwich (beginning from the bottom): Big Shot Platform without the thin die adapter, Standard cutting Pad, embossing folder with the cardstock inside, and a Standard Cutting Pad. Run the embossing folder through with the fold in the folder going through first.
- Attach the DSP piece across the top of the Sahara Sand piece. The embossed petals should look more like hearts when putting the DSP on. Wrap the 3/8" Metallic Ribbon (silver) around where the DSP and cardstock meet, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Sahara Sand piece. Attach the whole thing to the card base.
- Stamp the vase stamp from the Thankful Life Stamp Set to the bottom, center of the Whisper White piece using the Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the curve stamp onto the left side of the vase using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the leafy stamp onto the top of the vase using the Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the one of the flower stamps on top of the leaves (lining the flowers up where they should go) using the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the last flower stamp, lining it up as well, using the Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the "Thankful" Stamp across the bottom of the vase, using the Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Attach the Whisper White piece to the center of the Island Indigo piece, and attach the whole thing to the center of the card using Stampin' Dimensions.