• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Lovely Friends Meets High Tide - Anniversary Card


My husband and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary on May 7, and this is the card I made for him. I used a new stamp set that will be in the upcoming annual catalog on June 1st. I loved the "You make me ridiculously happy" stamp in the new Lovely Friends Stamp Set, and I just had to use it on Ken's card. I also love the High Tide Stamp Set, and I was so happy that I was able to put these two great sets together. I'm so glad this Occasions Catalog stamp set made it into the new annual catalog!


Dimensions:
  • Dapper Denim: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Very Vanilla: 4-3/4" x 4" (main image layer)
  • Sahara Sand: (2) 3/4" x 4" (embossed strips)
  • Copper Foil Sheets: (2) 1/2" x 4"
  • Very Vanilla:  5-1/4" x 4" (inside of card)

Instructions:
  1. Fold the Dapper Denim piece in half to form the card base.
  2. Emboss both Sahara Sand strips by running them through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with the Cable Knit 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Use the following sandwich when running through the Big Shot...(starting from the bottom) Big Shot Platform, embossing folder with the cardstock inside, and Standard Cutting Pad. Attach the strips on each end of the card. The top and bottom edges should be centered between the top and bottom edges of the card.
  3. Stamp the outline-like lighthouse stamp from the High Tide Stamp Set onto the left side of the Very Vanilla main image layer using the Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the bolder lighthouse stamp on top of the first one using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the beach sand stamp underneath the lighthouse, lining the opening in the sand with the bottom of the lighthouse, using the Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the double grass bunch stamp onto the right side of the sand using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad.
  4. Using the stamp-off technique (ink the stamp, stamp onto a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp onto the cardstock), stamp the water stamp onto the right side of the beach using the Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the lined, triangular stamp into the little un-stamped triangle area between the sand and the top of the water image using the same ink pad (use the stamp-off technique here, too).
  5. Put a post-it note on top of the lighthouse, lining an edge of the note with the right edge of the lighthouse. This prevents ink from the water stamp from going onto the lighthouse. Stamp the water stamp onto the right side of the lighthouse twice to reach the right edge of the cardstock, using the stamp-off technique and the Dapper Denim ink pad. Move the post-it note so an edge is lined up with the left edge of the lighthouse. Stamp the water stamp one more time the same as before.
  6. Rub the Embossing Buddy across the whole stamped piece to take the moisture out of the cardstock. Stamp the "You Make Me..." stamp from the Lovely Friends Stamp Set onto the top, right side of the piece using the VersaMark Pad. Heat emboss the greeting by pouring Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder all over the greeting, tapping off the excess powder, and melting the powder with the Heat Tool. The powder is melted once it's shiny. Stamp the flying birds stamp from the High Tide set a couple times on the card using the Basic Gray ink pad (see first picture for placement).
  7. Attach a Copper Foil strip onto the back of each end of the Very Vanilla piece, letting about 1/8" show on each side. Attach the whole thing to the center of the card, using Stampin' Dimensionals. The top and bottom edges should line-up with the top and bottom edges of the embossed strips.
  8. Stamp the right end of the beach sand stamp onto the bottom, left corner of the Very Vanilla inside layer using the Sahara Sand ink pad. Stamp the seagull stamp on top of the sand using the Basic Gray ink pad. Stamp the "love" stamp from the Lovely Friends set onto the right side of the sand using the Cherry Cobbler ink pad. Stamp the "happy anniversary" stamp from the So in Love Stamp Set onto the right side of the piece, and above "love", using the Dapper Denim ink pad (see second picture for placement). Attach the piece onto the inside of the card.

Inside of card.