Monday, May 8, 2017

Retiring Stamp Sets - Wetlands & Gorgeous Grunge


I've got another card that was made with retiring products. I have really loved making projects with this stamp set, Wetlands. It makes beautiful beach-type and masculine projects, and the greetings in it are wonderful! I also used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, which I have used a lot! Thankfully, the Hardwood background stamp is NOT retiring!

This card is going to be made at my Fond Farewell Stamp Camp next week. Since it's a card that will be made at one of my stamp camps, I won't be sharing the instructions for it. I will share the dimensions, though. 😊

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMPLETE RETIRING LIST



Dimensions:
  • Soft Suede:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Pool Party:  5-1/4" x 4" (base layer)
  • Soft Suede:  3-3/4" x 2-1/2" (main image mat)
  • Whisper White:  3-1/2" x 2-1/4" (main image layer)
  • Burlap 5/8" Ribbon:  5-1/2"
  • Classy Designer Buttons:  1 large button






Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails