• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Lovely Inside & Out


Happy Saturday, everyone! Well, it's time for another Short & Sweet Saturday Card. I'm using a few sneak peek products from the upcoming 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. I'm using the Lovely Inside & Out Bundle which includes the Lovely Inside & Out Stamp Set and Lovely Words Thinlits Dies. I also used a new In Color, Lemon Lime Twist in the following products - Classic Stampin' Pad, Cardstock, 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, & 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows.

I also used this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #71. If you play along, you could win a free, month subscription to Craft Project Central (CPC)! With every 10 cards submitted, a winner will be drawn. When a CPC designer submits a card, their card counts towards the 10, but their name is not entered in the drawing. We would love for you to play along! You'll need to hurry, though. The last day to submit a card is May 31! CLICK HERE to get all the dos and don'ts of the sketch.

There are a few items that wouldn't add to the supply list below, but I'll get them added when the new catalog goes live.


Dimensions:
  • Thick Whisper White: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Lemon Lime Twist: 5-1/4" x 4" (base layer) & 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" (stamped layer mat)
  • Pool Party: 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" (embossed layer)
  • Whisper White: 2"x 4" (stamped layer) & 3-1/2 x 2-1/2" (base oval)
  • Peekaboo Peach : 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" (greeting oval)
  • Lemon Lime Twist 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon: 7"

Instructions:
  1. Fold the Thick Whisper White card base in half. Emboss the Pool Party piece by running it through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with the Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach this piece to the center of the Lemon Lime Twist base layer. Wrap the Lemon Lime Twist ribbon around the center of piece, attaching the ribbon ends to the back of the Lemon Lime Twist layer with SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the whole thing to the card base.
  2. Stamp the large, circular stamp from the Lovely Inside & Out Stamp Set randomly over the Whisper White stamped layer using the Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, & Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pads (see picture for placement). Attach it to the center of the Lemon Lime Twist stamped layer mat piece, and attach it to the card, a little right of center (see picture).
  3. Die-cut an oval from the Whisper White base oval piece using the #6 oval die (with the smallest die being #1) from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. Stamp the raindrop-like design stamp all over it using the Pool Party ink pad.
  4. Die-cut the greeting oval out of the Peekaboo Peach piece using the friend oval die from the Lovely Words Thinlits Dies. Attach it to the stamped oval from Step 3 using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Attach the whole thing to the bottom, right corner of the card. Attach a Lemon Lime Twist bow from the 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows to the bottom, right of the oval.
  5. Attach a medium-sized enamel dot from the White Perfect Accents to the top, right corner of the stamped piece. Attach two small enamel dots from the same pack to the bottom, left, corner of the same piece (see picture for placement).