• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Paint Play Birthday Card


It's Saturday, and that means it's time for another Short & Sweet Saturday card. Sorry I missed last week. I hurt my back last week. I'm not sure what I did, but it was hurting me pretty bad. With that, and 4th of July stuff going on around our house, I wasn't up to doing any work. My back still isn't back to normal, but it's much better than last week!

This card features the new stamp set, Paint Play. This is another one of those stamp sets that can create many different looking images...a little like the Work of Art Stamp Set. I can't wait to "play" with it more!

FYI:  I found out what was going on with my printable versions of my card instructions for some of you. The older versions of Adobe Reader weren't able to print them because of a setting I was using. The newest version of Adobe was compatible, so it worked right for those of you that had it. The problem has now been fixed on ALL of them, so they should now work for everyone. If you were having trouble getting them to work before, you should be able to go back and print them now.


Dimensions:
  • Crushed Curry: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Pear Pizzazz: 5-1/4" x 4" (embossed base layer)
  • Basic Black: 4-1/8" x 2-7/8" (main image mat)
  • Whisper White: 4" x 2-3/4" (main image)
  • Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2" x 4"

Instructions:
  1. Fold the Crushed Curry card base piece in half. Emboss the Pear Pizzazz layer by running it through the Big Shot with the Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The 3D folders are thick, so the sandwich to use when running them through the Big Shot is: (beginning from the bottom) Big Shot Platform, single sheet of paper inside the folder, and a Standard Cutting Pad. Attach the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP piece onto the left side of the embossed layer, and then attach it all to the card base.
  2. Stamp the large, circular stamp from the Paint Play Stamp Set onto the bottom, left and top, right corners of the Whisper White piece using the Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the mini-dotted stamp onto the center of each flower using the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad. Stamp the largest leaf stamp onto each side of the flowers using the Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad.
  3. Stamp the six-petal flower stamp next to the leaves of the bottom flower using the Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the small, circular stamp onto the center of each of these flowers using the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the mini-dotted stamp in-between the Crushed Curry flowers and on each outer side of these flowers using the Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad. Ink the small, circular stamp with the Pool Party ink pad, stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp over the Pool Party dots. Do the same with the other two.
  4. Stamp the little leaf stamp onto the flowers stamped in Step 3 using the Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad. See picture for placement.
  5. Stamp the "Happy" stamp onto the Whisper White piece using the Basic Black ink pad. Stamp the "birthday" stamp onto the bottom, right of "Happy" using the Tangerine Tango ink pad. See picture for placement. Attach a medium-sized and a small-sized dot from the White Perfect Accents onto the piece. See picture for placement. Attach the stamped layer onto the Basic Black piece. Then, attach it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

********************
Get my illustrated, step-by-step Pocketful of Sunshine Tutorial Free with a qualifying order in July from me! Offer ends July 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!

Click on the Picture to Find Out More!

Click on the Picture to Find Out More!