• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Online Extravaganza Is Here!

It's here! It's Online Extravaganza Time!

If you're reading this post from an email update or other feed, you won't be able to see the items on sale. Please go to the actual blog post to see everything that's on sale. 


First off, you don't want to miss out on the 24-hour Flash Sale!
Select Stamp Sets are 20% off until 11:59 p.m. (MT) TONIGHT!



The following lists are the items that are on sale from now until Sunday, November 26 @ 11:59 p.m. (MT)











*******************************

Get a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels FREE with a qualifying online order in November from me! Offer ends November 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click the Picture To Find Out About These Wonderful, Artist-Quality, Alcohol-Based Markers!