• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Painted Harvest Christmas Wreath


Happy Saturday! I hope you're all doing well! I'm actually sick again, but I didn't want to miss getting a Short & Sweet Saturday card to you this week too. I started feeling better from last week's illness Monday afternoon, and I felt pretty close to normal on Tuesday. Then, I started having sinus pain in my face on Wednesday. Then, Thursday afternoon, I started getting a sore throat. Yesterday and today, my throat has been so awful that I can barely talk. No fever, though. If I'm not better by Monday, I'll probably go to the doctor. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to be getting sick all winter! LoL

Back to happy things...stamping! I'm using my favorite stamp set, Painted Harvest, but I'm using it for a Christmas card this time! Don't you think the "sunflower" makes a great wreath?! The berries are made with the stamp that is normally used to make "seeds" in the sunflower's center. I was surprised how fast this card came together! This is definitely a "traditional" looking Christmas card.


Dimensions:
  • Real Red:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base) & 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" (letters)
  • Garden Green:  5-1/4" x 4" (base layer)
  • Basic Black:  4-1/2" x 3-1/4" (main image mat)
  • Whisper White:  4-1/4" x 3" (main image)
  • Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP):  5-1/4" x 2"
  • Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon:  14" (bow) & 7" (strip)
Instructions:
  1. Attach the DSP piece across the bottom of the Garden Green piece. Wrap the 7" ribbon piece around the top of the DSP, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Garden Green piece using SNAIL Adhesive. Fold the largest Real Red piece in half (fold on the top) to form the card base. Attach the Garden Green piece to the card base.
  2. Die-cut the two letters out of the smallest Real Red piece using the "J" and "Y" dies from the Large Letters Framelits Dies. Lay them onto opposite ends of the Whisper White piece, without attaching. Stamp the largest flower stamp from the Painted Harvest Stamp Set in-between the two letters using the Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad. Remove the letters. Stamp the smallest flower stamp onto the stamped flower using the same ink pad (line-up the centers when stamping). Stamp the five-dot stamp five times onto the "wreath" using the Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach the letters to the piece using SNAIL Adhesive to form the "Joy". Attach the piece to the center of the Basic Black piece.
  3. Fold the 14" piece of ribbon in half, and cut the looped end to form two 7" pieces. Tie the two pieces together to form a bow. Once it's tied tightly, attach the bow to the bottom of the wreath using a Mini Glue Dot. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle. Separate the ribbon pieces a bit to make the two layers of the bow show. Attach the whole thing to the center of the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.




*******************************

Get a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels FREE with a qualifying online order in November from me! Offer ends November 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click the Picture To Find Out About These Wonderful, Artist-Quality, Alcohol-Based Markers!