Here's the last of the four projects that will be made at my Occasions Catalog Stamp Camp next week. I love the Window Box Thinlits, and the Oh So Succulent Bundle is wonderful! Isn't that flower beautiful?
I also put a battery-operated tea light inside of this box. I love how pretty it looks all lit up. Of course, it would make a beautiful gift box, as well.
- Early Espresso: (2) 6-1/4" x 5-3/4" (box pieces)
- Pear Pizzazz: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (succulent flower)
- Vellum Cardstock: 6" x 2" (inserts)
- Lace Doily: 1
- The flower was made by die-cutting two each the following dies from the Pear Pizzazz piece: the largest wide-petaled flower die, the middle-sized wide-petaled flower die, and the smallest wide-petaled flower die. The smallest, narrow-petaled flower die needs to be die-cut once, and the vine-like thinlit die needs die-cut three times from the same piece of cardstock. All of the dies come from the Succulent Framelits Dies. The wide flower petals were stamped using the curved-image stamps from the Oh, So Succulent Stamp Set using the Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad.
- The flower pieces need to be curved up by rubbing them across the Bone Folder a few times.
- The flower was put together with Multipurpose Glue.
- The box was put together using Multipurpose Glue, and the Lace Doily was put on the lid using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. The flower was then put on with Multipurpose Glue.
- The six vellum squares were made using the #4 square die (the smallest square die is #1) from the Layering Squares Framelits Dies. They were attached to the inside of all six box sides using a Mini Glue Dot on each corner of the vellum squares.
Below is a great video showing how to put the Window Box together: