Today's card is another card that will be made at my Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp. I used the beautiful new stamp set, Easter Message. I saw a card that BJ Peters made. I loved how she stamped the cross on this beautiful designer paper from the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (DSP). I just had to try it myself, and I love the result!
- Sahara Sand: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Blushing Bride: 4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
- Very Vanilla: 4-1/4" x 3-1/4" (DSP mat)
- Falling in Love DSP: 3" x 4" (dewy branches paper)
- Very Vanilla: 2-1/2" x 1-1/2" (greeting oval)
- Fold the Sahara Sand card base piece in half.
- Stamp the top half of the lily stamp from the Easter Message Stamp Set onto each corner of the Blushing Bride base layer using the Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach it to the front of the card base.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy across the DSP piece. Stamp the cross stamp onto the center of the DSP piece using the VersaMark Pad. Pour Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder over the image, and tap off the excess powder. Melt the powder with the Heat Tool until shiny (heat embossing technique)
- Color the cross in with the Sahara Sand marker from the Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers. Color the shroud in with the White Stampin' Chalk Marker. Attach the DSP piece to the center of the Very Vanilla mat piece, and attach it to the center of the Blushing Bride layer.
- Stamp the "He's not here..." stamp onto the center of the Very Vanilla greeting oval piece with the VersaMark Pad. Heat emboss the greeting with the Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder (refer to Step 3).
- Die-cut the greeting out with the second smallest oval die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Attach the oval to the bottom, left corner of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.