• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit

Aren't the ornaments and tags shown above cute? Stampin' Up! has paired up with Country Living Magazine again to offer this gorgeous Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit. It comes with everything you need to make beautiful hand-crafted Christmas ornaments. I just got this kit, and will be making my own ornaments very soon! I can't wait!

This kit really has it all! I love that the paper is die-cut to fit the chipboard ornaments. That's right, no cutting! For just $49.95, you get:

Holiday Collection stamp set (six stamps)
Four 12" x 12" sheets of die-cut chipboard
Eight 12" x 12" sheets of die-cut Designer Series paper (2 ea. of 4 double-sided designs)
Four 12" x 12" sheets of Designer Series paper (2 ea. of 2 double-sided designs)
Two 12" x 12" sheets of Whisper White card stock
25 yds. Silver Metallic cord
10 yds. 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon
Pretties Kit brads (20)
Stampin' Dimensionals
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (1/2 oz.)
Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive
Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Spot
Old Olive Craft Stampin' Spot
Uninked Stampin' Spot
Whisper White Craft Ink refill

As you can see, it comes with the ink, glue, and glitter needed to make these projects. You even get an ink refill! If you would like to get this wonderful Christmas kit, just click HERE, and then click "Shop Now" to order online. If you would rather have me order it for you, you can comment here and leave your e-mail address, or you can e-mail me directly.


The Holiday Collection stamp set is pictured above, along with the ornaments and paper below. If you would like to see a larger image, just click on the picture.