• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Country Living Ornament

I've owned the Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit for about a month now, and just got to play with it last night. I REALLY like this kit! This ornament only took me a few minutes to make. It's so nice to have the paper die-cut to fit the chipboard! It's SO easy! Having double-sided paper also means that the front and back of the ornament can look different if you like. The top picture is the front of my ornament, and the bottom one is of the back. Now, if it twirls around on the tree, it will look great whatever side is showing! It is a little hard to tell in the pictures, but there is glitter all over the smaller chipboard piece of the ornament (both sides) and the center of the ornament back. It really sparkles in real life!


Back of Ornament

Everything I used on this ornament came in the kit. It's really a good value at $49.95! There's even a stamp set that comes with it! To find out more about the kit and or order it online, click here. There's even a video showing how to make another ornament there as well.