• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Season of Simple Grace

Here is another set from the current Holiday Mini, Season of Simple Grace. I used the same color combo, but made them both totally different. It's so easy to make totally different cards with just one stamp set and the same cardstock and ink. I love that our stamps come in sets. There is so much you can do with them!

It's very hard to see in the picture, but the card on the right has a star on the top, left corner of the navy piece that is heat embossed with gold emboss powder. Looks so much better in real life.

Supplies:

Both Cards: Season of Simple Grace Set; Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, & Confetti White cardstock; Always Artichoke & Night of Navy Classic Ink Pads

Left Card: Riding Hood Red & Summer Sun Classic Ink Pads; Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Top Note Bigz Die, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

Right Card: VersaMark Ink Pad; Heat Tool; Gold Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Elastic Cord, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stamping Sponges & Stampin' Dimensionals