• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Big Shot Projects Video

I just found out that Stampin' Up! has put another video on my demonstrator website. It shows how to use supplies other than cardstock and paper with the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine. Click - "Big Shot Video" to see the video. There are a few new projects that Stampin' Up! has added to my website as well. If you would like to see them, go to my creative projects page.

Don't forget! If you have wanted to buy the Big Shot, now is a great time to do it! $70 or more orders (before shipping & tax) must be placed by December 23 to get free shipping. If you just buy the Big Shot, you'll save a little over $10! If you buy the Starter Kit, you'll save a little over $20, or order the Starter Kit with the bag, and you'll save almost $28! The savings I've listed includes the shipping and the sales tax you'll save because there won't be any shipping to tax. If you would like to purchase the Big Shot, or anything else $70 and over to get free shipping, please go to my website and click "Shop Now."