• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Create-A-Calendar Class

I was finally able to make my calendar for the upcoming Create-A-Calendar Class in January. I got my Bind-It-All for my birthday, so I just had to use it for this project. I got the idea for making the calendar this way from Jan Tinklenberg. I used my Big Shot to make the flower using the Birds & Blooms Sizzlits dies. I really love how this turned out. Below, you'll see different views of the calendar.

The Front of the Calendar







A side view





Back View






Inside View










This class is on Tuesday, January 20, 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. The fee for this camp is $18.00, and includes the Create-A-Calendar kit in the current Holiday Mini and the rest of the supplies needed to make the calendar. If you would like to attend, please let me know by Sunday, January 11, 2009. I need to know early so I can order enough calendar kits. To sign-up, just e-mail me.