• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Becoming a Demonsrator is Even Easier!

Stampin' Up! has just announced a Three Easy Payment Plan for anyone who signs up to become a demonstrator by April 30th! If you sign up this month, you'll even get the starter kit @ 15% off AND your choice of any stamp set in the catalog!

If you want to take advantage of the Three Easy Payment Plan AND get the discount too, you'll need to have the paperwork filled out and mailed by Wednesday, March 25. The paperwork has to reach the Stampin' Up! offices in Utah by March 31, so you need to mail by the 25th to get it there on time. If you sign up in April, you'll need to have the paperwork filled out and mailed by Saturday, April 25.

When you sign-up to use the Three Easy Payment Plan, you have to submit your paperwork the old fashioned way. The Payment Plan doesn't work if you sign up online from my website. You can still sign-up online, but you'll have to pay for the whole kit at once.

Here is how the payments breakdown:

Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Price (March 13-31, 2009)

Payment 1 (charged at time kit is entered) -- $56.34 (+ tax)
Payment 2 (charged around April 15th) -- $56.34
Payment 3 (charged around May 15th) - $56.34

Regular Starter Kit Price (April 1 - 30, 2009)

Payment 1 (charged at time kit is entered) -- $66.34 (+ tax)
Payment 2 (charged around May 15th) -- $66.34
Payment 3 (charged around June 15th) -- $66.34

The sales tax on the kit will be paid in full with the initial payment. If you decide to also purchase the Stampin' Memories Add-On Kit, you'll have to pay the extra $50 with your initial payment as well. The second and third payments will be the same as above.

If you are interested in joining the Stampin' Up! family and my little group, or if you have any questions, please contact me.