• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Birthday Cupcakes

There are so many things you can make with this set! This is a level one hostess set called Darling Dots. I used this same set on a 12" x 12" layout, too. This is another card that was made at the mother/daughter retreat I was a vendor at last weekend. I think it was the favorite of the daughters in the group. The stamps are so easy to ink up with markers because of the spaces in between each section of the images. If you just have to have this adorable set, you'll need to host a workshop. Hostesses are the only ones that can earn it...and they get it free when they do! Contact me to set a date today!

Supplies: Darling Dots (level one hostess) & Happy Everything Sets; Close to Cocoa, Pink Passion, Kiwi Kiss, & Whisper White card stock; Close to Cocoa and Pink Passions Classic ink pads and Stampin' Write Markers, Scallop Edge Punch, Silver Brads, Crafters' Tool Kit, 1-1/4" Square Punch, & Scallop Square Punch