• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Class Changed & First Class-On-The-Go

I've had to make a schedule change for my upcoming With One Stamp Set Class - Trendy Trees. This class has been moved to Friday, May 1, 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. This class includes your very own Trendy Trees stamp set (p. 91 in the big catalog) and all of the supplies to make the cards pictured above. I'm even going to mount the set for you! You get all of this for only $27!

I'm also going to offer this as my first Class-On-The-Go. If you can't attend, but would still like to get the stamp set and make the cards, you can!

Class-On-The -Go includes the mounted stamp set; cut, punched, and dry embossed card stock and paper; ribbon; embellishments; and instructions with pictures of cards. The only thing you'll need is adhesive and ink pads. I also used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. You can still make them without it, but it makes it a lot easier.

If you come pick up your kit at my house, you just pay $27. If you need it mailed to you, you'll need to add $5 for shipping. Deadline to order this kit is Wednesday, April 22. If you don't own some or all of the ink pads I used or the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig, and want to purchase them, you can purchase them @ 15% off when you buy this kit. The ink colors I used are:

Basic Gray, So Saffron, Baja Breeze,
Regal Rose, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive,
Elegant Eggplant, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip,
Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, & Summer Sun.

The 15% off price for the ink pads is $5.06 each ($6.12 with shipping & sales tax) and the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is $10.16 ($12.28 with shipping & sales tax). To take advantage of the 15% off on these items, you must order them when you buy the kit.

If you want to sign-up for this class, order the Class-On-The-Go kit, or have questions, please CONTACT ME.