• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Forest Friends

This cute card was made by one of the new members of my local swap group, Terri Boyd. I'm so glad she's in our group. All of her cards were great! This cute one is a long card. It's hard to tell in the picture, but she put Dazzling Diamonds glitter around the edges of the white tag and in the white areas of the flowers. Don't you just love the little bunny? It looks like Thumper from Bambi!