• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Last Trendy Trees Class Card

This is the last card that will be made at my upcoming With One Stamp Set-Trendy Trees class. I haven't made a square card for awhile, and decided to make one for this class. I also used a color scheme that I haven't used before - Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive & Close to Cocoa. I really like these colors together. I also used Whisper White card stock, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, and the Eyelet Border Punch.

All of the cards being made at this class are pictured on the right. Remember, this class includes the 4 cards (with envelopes) and your own Trendy Trees stamp set. I'll even mount the stamp set for you! To find out more about the class, click the link at the beginning of this post. If you would like to attend, please contact me by this coming Wednesday, April 15.