• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Forest Friends Card

I finally got to make a card with my cute little Forest Friends set from the Occasions Mini (p. 19). This set is so adorable! It's a little set of 4 stamps, but there are so many cute projects you can make with it. This picture didn't turn out very well. The colors are a little off, and I couldn't get it quite right editing in the computer either. If you look really close, you'll see that I dry embossed the Kiwi Kiss (green) card stock with one of the plates from the SU! Backgrounds Texturz Plates (p. 203). The dry embossing shows up a lot better in person. I hope you like it!

Supplies: Forest Friends (mini) & Sweet Little Sentiments (hostess-level 1); Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion, & Naturals Ivory card stock, Going Gray, Pink Passion, & Kiwi Kiss Classic ink pads; Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Blender Pens, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch (mini), Large Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, & SU! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates