• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Spring 12" x 12" Scrapbook Page

It doesn't feel or look much like Spring here in Indiana, so I thought I'd try to cheer you up by posting a Spring scrapbook page. This is the scrapbook page that my Stampin' Technique members can choose to make this month. They will be learning the Dahlia Fold.


The picture on the right is a closeup of the flower that was made using the Dahlia Fold technique. Click on the picture to see a larger image of it. This fold is perfect with our double-sided designer paper. I just love how this turned out! The ladies in my club can also choose to make a card instead. I haven't made it yet, but it will have this same flower on it. Everyone will also make a technique flip card with the instructions on how to do this technique to add to their technique ring.

If you wish you had joined this club, there's still hope! There are still 2 spots open in this club. Right now, everyone has to place a minimum of $20 a month, but if I fill the two spots, it'll go down to a $15 a month minimum order. Everyone in the club also gets to be hostess one of the months and receive all of the free hostess benefits! You also get the current catalog and the new one in July free! To find out more, take a look at the club FACT SHEET. If you are interested in joining or have questions, please CONTACT ME.