• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

With One Stamp Set Class - Trendy Trees

Above, you'll see one of the projects that will be made at my upcoming With One Stamp Set Class-Trendy Trees. It is a different variation of an accordion card. The card is closed in the picture above. One of the newest members of my local swap group, Terri, made a wonderful card similar to this one using a new set from the Occasions Mini, Forest Friends. The minute I saw it, I knew I needed to make one for this class.

I'm planning on having a "With One Stamp Set Class" every quarter, and this is going to be my very first one. The great thing about these classes is that the stamp set is included in the fee. When the class is over, you get to take the stamp set home and have 4 projects to go along with it! I'll even mount the set for you! This first class will be centered around one of my favorite new sets, Trendy Trees (p. 91).

The picture above on the right is the card completely open. The picture on the left is a closeup of the middle "page" of the card. Not only are the images in this set wonderful, but there are also 2 greeting stamps that come along with it..."Thinking of You" and "Thanks so Much."

This class will be held at my house on Friday, May 1, 6:30-9:00 p.m. The fee for the mounted stamp set and the 4 projects is $27.00. If you would like to attend, please let me know by Wednesday, April 22. I need to know early so I know how many stamp sets to order.

The picture on the right is a closeup of the last "page" of the card. I left a little space at the bottom so I can put my name at the bottom when I give it to someone...that is if I can part with it! If you want to see a larger image of any of the card pictures, click on it. Just in case you're wondering, I did use the stamp set, Only Ovals (p. 124) on the front of the card, too. The colors used are Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, & Chocolate Chip. I also used Good Morning Sunshine designer paper (p. 160), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (p. 193), SU! Birds & Blooms Sizzlits 4-Pack (p. 201), Silver Brads (p. 174), Wide Oval Punch (p. 184), 5/16" Jumbo Brads (p. 174), & Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (p. 189).