• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

National Scrapbooking Month Promotions

This month is National Scrapbooking Month, and Stampin' Up! is having some wonderful scrapbooking promotions to celebrate! Read on to find out more:

Buy Three, Get One Free

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with Stampin' Up! From May 1-31, buy three packs of Designer Series paper and/or 12" x 12" textured card stock, and get one pack free! Mix and match your papers to meet all your scrapbooking and paper crafting needs.


Jumble Alphabet Sneak Peek

Get a sneak peek into the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog when you purchase the brand-new Jumble Alphabet stamp set at 20% off. This set of 52 die-cut, double-mounted stamps is perfect for scrapbooking because you'll never run out of letters! But don't wait—this offer is only good through May 31.


Limited-Time Scrapbooking Starter Kit

Start your own business for as little as $75 with the limited-time Scrapbooking Starter Kit. The Scrapbooking Starter Kit contains the following:

Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp set
Simply Scrappin' Petal Party
Earth Elements Assorted textured card stock (12" x 12")
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad

In addition, this specially-priced Starter Kit contains all the business supplies found in the regular-priced Starter Kit.

If you would like to take advantage of any of these promotions, go to my demonstrator website. Once there, click "Shop Now" to take advantage of the designer paper and alphabet stamp set specials. To take advantage of the $75 demonstrator starter kit, click "Join Now." If you have any questions, please contact me.