• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Occasions Mini Set - Sense of Time

Aren't these cards gorgeous? Both of these cards were made by Peggy Lucas using the Sense of Time (#113804) set. If you ever go to Splitcoaststampers, her SCS name is PeggyL. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the clock on the card on the right is heat embossed with Night of Navy Craft ink and Clear emboss powder.

As you can see, this set makes great cards, but it makes great scrapbook pages, too. It's great for any kind of projects you want to make, but really great for masculine & vintage-type projects.

Below, are the stamp images that come with this set, and it's on page 22 in the Occasions Mini. It's a set of 4 for only $22.95. Remember, the Occasions mini ends June 30th. If you want to order this set, you can ORDER ONLINE or CONTACT ME.