• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Flight of the Butterfly

I just love this Flight of the Butterfly set (p. 108)! I've been wanting it for awhile. I wanted it even more when Stampin' Up! came up with the coordinating punch for the butterfly! Waiting to get this set really paid off. I earned this set free! If you would like to earn free stamp sets and get others at a discount, then you should consider becoming a demonstrator!

Now is a great time to join! There is a mini starter kit for only $85. You can also purchase the regular starter kit for $199 and get all 6 of the In Color Classic Ink Pads and a pack of In Color Assorted 8-1/2" x 11" card stock free. Both starter kits include all of the In Colors. The card below uses 4 of these wonderful colors!

To see what is in the starter kits, CLICK HERE. If you have any questions CONTACT ME. If you're ready to join, you can JOIN ONLINE. Click "Join Now" once you're at my demonstrator website. The password you'll need to sign up is Lovely Images.

YOU'LL NEED TO HURRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER! YOU MUST SIGN UP ONLINE TO BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR BY MONDAY, AUGUST 31!


Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly


Paper
:
Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, & Whisper White card stock

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, & Soft Suede Classic Ink Pads

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Butterfly Punch, Crushed Curry Polka-Dot Ribbon, Filigree Designer Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, & Mat Pack.





#111564 - Flight of the Butterfly - set of 10 - $31.95