• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Happy Birthday, Steph!

Today is our daughter Stephanie's, 16th birthday! I can't believe she's 16 already! The years go by so fast. It seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms! I now have 18, 16, & 13 (almost 14) year olds! I can't be that old, can I? I'm only 29 (NOT!)!

As you might have guessed, Steph's favorite color is blue, so I had to use blue a lot! I used one of my favorite stamps sets, Inspired by Nature (#111656 - $23.95 - page 96). I put the ink on the stamp by dabbing it on with sponge daubers. I used the SU! Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die to make the big scallop square. I was originally going to make it a Scallop Square card, but I didn't like the card being just white, so I decided to layer it onto a bigger piece of Brocade Blue card stock. I hope Steph likes it!


Stamps: Inspired by Nature and Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Brocade Blue, More Mustard, & Naturals White card stock

Ink: Brocade Blue, More Mustard, & Old Olive Classic ink pads

Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Brocade Blue 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 1-3/8" Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die, Go Go Boots Alphabet Medium Sizzlits Dies, & Stampin' Dimensionals