• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Princess & Pirate Party Kits Video

Stampin' Up! has put another video on my demonstrator website. It shows you what comes in the 2 birthday party kits that Stampin' Up! now offers. It also shows you how to make a couple of the projects in the kits. I wish they had these kits when my kids were younger. I would have bought them right away! Not only do you get invitations and party decorations, you also have cute projects for the kids to make at the party! I love that! Now you don't have to plan things for the kids to do during the party! Girls will love making their crowns and goody purses, and boys will love making their eye patches and goody treasure boxes.

To see the video, just click on the picture below. The kits and coordinating stamp sets are on pp. 174 & 175 in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. The princess and pirate personalized stamps talked about in the video are on pp. 74 & 75.