• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My Digital Studio Starter Kit

With the launch of our much anticipated My Digital Studio software, new recruits can purchase an exclusive Starter Kit that includes My Digital Studio, in addition to stamps, inks, and accessories.

Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)

Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:


--My Digital Studio software

--Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets

--Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")

--Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")

--Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads


--Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers

--Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

--Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon

--Button Latte Designer buttons

--Stampin' Dimensionals

--Mini Glue Dots

--SNAIL Adhesive

--Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)

This is such a great deal! If I wasn't a demonstrator already, I'd take advantage of it! This starter kit is available now until March 31, 2009. This is a great time of year to sign up. The holidays are coming, and people are purchasing Christmas presents. Also, our biggest annual promotion, Sale-A-Bration, begins in January and runs through March. Sale-A-Bration always brings in big sales. It'll give your new Stampin' Up! business a big jump start! Of course, you can still purchase the regular starter kit for $199. If you are interested or have any questions, please CONTACT ME.

If you're ready to sign-up right now, then you can do so online. Just pick out the starter kit you want, and fill out the information. To sign-up online, click the link below and then click "Join Now" in the upper right-hand corner of my demonstrator website. You'll also need my password which is, Lovely Images.

Sign Up Now

Password: Lovely Images