• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Berry Christmas Card

Here is the fourth design of five that will be made at my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack this Saturday. To find out more about this event, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR. I used the Berry Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Mini. I really like this set a lot. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Cincinnati last September, and this was the set we received free for attending. Not only is this set great for cards, it's great for scrapbook pages as well. I've already used it for a scrapbook page, and I'll post it soon.



Stamps: Berry Christmas (Mini) & Many Merry Messages

Paper: Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, & Naturals White card stock

Ink: Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy, & More Mustard Classic ink Pads

Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon






#116509 Berry Christmas - set of 8
$22.95 - p. 20-21 in Holiday Mini










#116586 Many Merry Messages - set of 8
$34.95 - p. 33









(CLICK "SHOP NOW" ONCE YOU'RE THERE)