• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

My First Build-A-Bear Project


I've had these dies for awhile now, but haven't been able to make anything with them. I know Halloween is over, but I just had to use my Kooky Spooky Die. I really liked making these pages. The bears are a lot of fun to make! They're so cute, too. I can't wait to make more things with my Build-A-Bear dies.

These pages are going to be made at my upcoming Scrap In A Flash! camp this Saturday morning. The Scrap In A Flash! didn't happen last month, so we'll be doing the pages that would have been made then. I'm sure that everyone still has Halloween pictures to scrap, so these pages will come in handy. There are two more layouts that will be made at this camp. There will be a Fall one, and a Christmas one. To find out more about this camp, please go to my EVENTS CALENDAR. If you would like to see a larger image of the pages, just click on the pictures.


Stamps:
Jumble Alphabet

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Basic Black, & Confetti White card stock; Cast-A-Spell DSP

Ink: Perfect Plum Classic Ink Pad

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Bear Bigz Die, SU! Beary Essentials Bigz Die, SU! Kooky Spooky Originals Die






#115199 Jumble Alphabet - set of 52 (DM)
$43.95 - p. 150











#117977 SU! Bear Bigz Die
$23.95 - p. 35 (Mini)












#117979 SU! Kooky Spooky Originals Die
$18.95 - p. 37 (Mini)












#117978 SU! Beary Essentials Bigz Die
$23.95 - p. 37 (Mini)












#115677 Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper
$9.95 - p. 161







(CLICK "SHOP NOW" ONCE YOU'RE THERE)