• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Third Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Card

Here is the third card design that will be made at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack this Saturday morning. To find out more, go to my Events Calendar.

I used a new stamp set from the Holiday Mini called "Holy Family." This stamp looks gorgeous colored in, but I think it looks good this way, too. I stamped the image with Chocolate Chip ink and sponged the same ink around the edges of the card stock. I also stamped the star on separately.

I also used paper from the Christmas Cocoa DSP pack from the mini. The paper I used on this card is flocked! The white ornate design is sooo soft and fuzzy. I really like it! There is another paper design in the pack that's flocked as well. To see picture of the stamp set and paper, scroll down to the bottom of this post.


Stamps: Holy Family (Mini) & Many Merry Messages

Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Pad

Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, & Confetti White card stock; Christmas Cocoa DSP (Mini)

Accessories: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon & Stamping Sponges







#116513 Holy Family - set of 3
$16.95 - p. 23 in the Mini











#116586 Many Merry Messages - set of 8
$34.95 - p. 33













#116770 Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP
$11.95 - p. 21 in the Mini