• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

New Sweetheart Set

I just got a big box of goodies yesterday! I got to use some of them to make this card. I used the Sweetheart set. It's made to work with the new heart treat cups, but I decided to use the new heart embosslit that is in the Occasions mini, instead. The embosslit embosses polka-dots all over the heart, and I sponged Real Red ink to make them stand out more. It's hard to tell in the picture, but if you look really close, you can see glitter on the designer paper. This paper pack has a glittered pattern on one side, and a non-glittered pattern on the other. There are a total of 6-double-sided designs, with 2 of each design. I just love this paper!

I almost forgot! I used this week's MojoMonday sketch #121 for this card.



Stamps: Sweetheart (special) Set

Ink: Real Red & Old Olive Classic Pads

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pretty In Pink, & Very Vanilla card stock, Sending Love Specialty DSP (Mini)

Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch (Mini), Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4 & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon (Mini), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit (Mini), Stamping Sponges, & Stampin' Dimensionals.





Sweetheart Set - set of 5
Wood-Mounted - (#120415) $21.95
Clear-Mounted - (#120780) $15.95









#117153 Sending Love Specialty DSP
$11.95 - p. 13 in Occasions Mini










#117332 SU! Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit
$11.95 - p. 15 in Occasions Mini










#117649 Pinking Hearts Border Punch
$15.95 - p. 11 in Occasions Mini






(Click "Shop Now" once you're there.)
Don't Forget to Check Out the Clearance Rack!