• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Valentine Birds

This is the last project that will be made at my Valentine's Stamp Camp tonight. I've had this level 3 hostess set for a few months now, so I just had to use it. I think the birds with the hearts in their beaks are cute. The only way to get this set is to host a qualifying workshop. If you would like to host a workshop, just let me know. I'd be happy to do one for you!

This is also the first time I've used my Sweet Pea Stitched Felt. I love these felt pieces, and I know I'm going to use them a lot. I got my first pack free when I became certified for My Digital Studio. I love being a demonstrator! Not only do I get my stuff at a discount, I also earn a lot of stuff free! If this sounds like something you might want to look into, just CONTACT ME. This is a great time to become a demonstrator. There are two starter kits available, and they're both 15% off! Plus, you get to pick out any one stamp set (valued up to $47.95) in the Idea Book & Catalog (excludes hostess sets) to be added to your starter kit for free! You'll need to hurry, though. The discounted starter kits and extra free stamp set ends March 31, 2010.

Stamps: The More the Merrier (Level Three hostess set) & Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Basic Black & Taken With Teal Classic Pads; Taken With Teal, Rose Red, & So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Rose Red, Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (Mini), Pretty in Pink Sending Love Epoxy brads (Mini), Word Window & Modern Label Punches, & Mini Glue Dots







#115322 The More the Merrier
Level 3 Hostess Set
set of 10 - p. 17




#117266 Sweet Pea Stitched Felt
52 pieces - $7.95
p. 32 in Occasions mini







#117271 Pretty In Pink Sending Love Epoxy Brads
16 brads- 8 ea. of 2 designs
$4.95
p. 13 in Occasions Mini




#118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch
Free with a $50 order (before shipping & tax)
p. 9 in SAB Brochure