• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Carrot Box

This is the last project that was made at my Easter Stamp Camp. I learned how to make these boxes from a tutorial that Jackie Topa had on her blog. Thanks, Jackie, for such a great project and tutorial! I just love this carrot box!

There were a couple things that I did a little differently. I used a 1/2" Circle Punch to make the hole for the "leaves" on the top of the carrot (instead of a 1/4" circle). Also, you're supposed to punch holes in each corner of the carrot to tie the box shut. I found the easiest way to do this is to bring the two parts of each side of the carrot together, and then punch a hole through both layers. This needs to be done on both sides of the carrot box. The 2 holes on each side need to line up so you can put the linen thread (or ribbon) through to tie the box shut.

Stamps: Well Scripted (Mini)

Ink: Old Olive Classic ink pad

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, & Naturals White card stock

Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, SU! Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die, Scallop Oval Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Sticky Strip, Chocolate Chip Sending Love Epoxy Brads (Mini), Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Linen Thread, 1/2" Circle Punch, & Paper Cutter w/scoring blade.





Well Scripted Set
set of 6
p. 19 in Occasions Mini
Wood-#117072-$19.95
Clear-#118601-$14.95




#117272 Chocolate Chip Sending Love Epoxy Brads
p. 13 in Occasions Mini
set of 16 brads (8 of 2 designs)
$3.25






#115950 SU! Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die
$21.95 - p. 199








#114889 Scallop Oval Punch
$15.95 - p. 186





Happy Birthday to my brother, Nathan!

Love You!