• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Happy Moments SAB Set

Tomorrow is the last day of Sale-A-Bration! Today, I'm going to share a card I made for my technique club and 4 cards that other demonstrators have made that I received in 2 swaps I was in. They were made with the Happy Moments SAB set (p. 5 in the SAB brochure).

The card above is the one I made. The flowers were first stamped in VersaMark and then heat embossed with Black EP. They were then colored in with Stampin' Pastel chalks mixed in a little water and then into Crystal Effects. This technique is called Crystal Effects Glaze. The flowers are shiny in real life. The colors used were So Saffron, Basic Gray, Pretty In Pink, & Certainly Celery. The designer paper is Tea Party DSP.

The card above was made by one of my stamping buddies, Mandy Holzhausen. She's got a wonderful blog, too, called Paper Inklings. You should check it out! The colors that she used are Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and Dusty Durango.

Mandy also made the card above. She used the colors Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, & Old Olive.

The card above was made by another stampin' buddy of mine, Kendra Jordan. She has just started a blog, too. It's called Stamps Ink & Paper. The colors she used are Soft Suede, Gable Green, and Bermuda Bay. She also used the SAB punch, Scallop Trim Border punch.

The last card above was one I received in a swap I joined on SCS (Splitcoaststampers). The lady that made it didn't put her name on the back of the card, so I can't give her credit for the card. The colors she used are Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, & I think, Apricot Appeal.
Another SAB stamp set is Good Neighbor (p. 6 in the SAB brochure). I don't have any new cards to share, but I do have a couple I've posted before, along with a scrapbook page. You can find the cards HERE and HERE. The scrapbook page can be found HERE. The page also uses the SAB DSP pack, Welcome Neighbor (p. 7 in the SAB brochure).


(Click "Shop Now" once you're there.)